1500-1800 Calorie Tasty And Satisfying Vegetarian Diet Plan To Lose Weight And Discover A Healthy New You
Becoming a vegetarian is not just simply changing the kinds of food that you eat from meat and animal-based foods to fruits, vegetables, and grains. It is also a change of lifestyle that affects many aspects of your day to day life. It is important that you understand what vegetarianism is all about and how it can help you lose weight before you decide to change your diet. Fortunately, this book will provide you with some useful information about having a vegetarian diet and how it can help you shed those excess fats. It outlines several important facts and information such as the benefits of having a vegetarian meal plan, how to transition from an animal-based diet to a plant-based diet, and other vital know-hows that will make it easier for you to adapt a vegetarian diet and lifestyle. This book also gives you a 7-day vegetarian meal plan with 1500 to 1800 calorie count per day that can help you lose two pounds in a week.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Benefits of Having a Vegetarian Diet
- Health related benefits
- Transitioning to a vegetarian diet
- Days 1 and 2. The First Two Days Are the Most Difficult
- Days 3, 4, and 5. You Are Getting Used to It
- Days 6 and 7. You Just Survived Your One-Week Vegetarian Diet
- Blueberry with Maple Muffins
- Scottish Oat Scones
- Quesadilla with Refried Beans
- Broccoli and Cheese Pie
- Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
- Much, much more!