PCOS affects over 7M women. 1 in 10 women struggle with the side effects of polycystic ovary syndrome – hormone imbalance, increased chances of type 2 diabetes, stubborn belly fat and low self-esteem.
PCOS personal trainer and coach Erika Volk draws on her personal experiences managing PCOS and 10 years of providing 1-on-1 PCOS coaching through her website pcospersonaltrainer.com to offer you this proven and rewarding PCOS workout that any woman can do, regardless of fitness experience or physical strength.
The PCO Exercise Plan provides a powerful at-home workout and strength training for women with hectic work and home schedules. PCOS exercises are clearly described, along with photographs of the author performing them, so that women get the maximum benefits from their workouts and start burning fat, losing weight, slimming down and improving self-esteem immediately.
Inside this valuable PCOS book you will find:
- 3 different levels of PCOS workouts for women, which allows women to start at varying levels of difficulty and progress at your own pace
- Clear daily, weekly and monthly PCOS workout schedules, with planned recovery days
- Full body workouts for maximum effects, including slimming exercises for abs and thighs and amazing belly fat burner exercises
- Coordination with PCOS diet and cooking plans provided on Erika’s website to start feeling better and more confident and prevent and promote hormonal balance and diabetes prevention
- Resistance band workouts and HIIT workouts for maxing out muscle toning
- Illustrations that show you exactly which muscles each PCOS exercise is targeting
Page Up and Order Now.